TorchesAcrossAmerica

Torches Across America (TAA) is a motorcycle ride for all riders who want to show their respect to everyone who lost their lives and to the family's who lost their loved ones on that sad morning of September 11, 2001. TAA takes nine days, starting on the West Coast (Sept 3rd). Ride the whole trip, just through your state or a few miles when it comes in your area. If you can not take time to ride on the ride, everyone is welcome to be with us at any of the stops we make going across the country.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thank you Janice at Bikers USA (www.bikersmag.com) she just sent me this

First off, I thank Janice very much for doing this. It is a big complement for everyone that helps put the Torches Across America Ride together.

Motorcycle events companies do a great service for the Motorcycle Community and I can not thank Bikers USA enough for what they have done for Torches Across America.


Hi Gary,

I'm putting together a full page for you and will do some posts at some of the different states pages also. The full page will have maps of all the cities you're stopping at. I'm still working on it, but I think the url will be www.bikersmag.com/html/torches_across_america.html and it will be in the Bike Week section, because thats' where I list the major events.

I'm sure you, personally, are all set for maps, but for everyone else, would it be helpful if I put together one map which links to all the others, like I always do for Run for the Wall ? http://bikersusa.com/maps/rftw-southern.html
The maps themselves would probably be at the www.hotelmapsusa.com site, but I could probably put a primary map at either bikersusa.com or hotelmapsusa.com

Looks like everyone had a great ride in 2006 !


Janice

Bikers USA at www.bikersmag.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home