TorchesAcrossAmerica

Torches Across America (TAA) is a motorcycle ride for all riders who want to show their respect to everyone who lost their lives and to the family's who lost their loved ones on that sad morning of September 11, 2001. TAA takes nine days, starting on the West Coast (Sept 3rd). Ride the whole trip, just through your state or a few miles when it comes in your area. If you can not take time to ride on the ride, everyone is welcome to be with us at any of the stops we make going across the country.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Congressional Record Proceedings and Debates of the 109th Congress Second Session July 28, 2006

r
I thank riders John Norcio, Robert Jordan, Larry & Suzanne Schnider from Lakeport, California for taking the time to talk to California Congressman Mike Thompson and getting this started.

I also thank Congressman Mike Thompson for bringing this up to his fellow members of Congress.

Now if they just could make 9/11 a National Recognition Day for our countries First Call Responders that would be great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gary,
I was playing around on the computer and found your site. I am very proud of you and all that you and all your friends are doing for our country. Keep it up. I love the audio song. It gets my feet tapping (smile).

Just want to tell you I love you and always will for eternity. Honestly, I don't know what I have done to be avoided. I have racked my brains out trying to figure it out. I wish you would tell me. The last time I saw you, we went outside and had a cigarette together. You said I don't know if I can ever forgive you girl. I said I know. But I didn't really know. I was just so excited to be in the company of my brother and being able to speak with him again that I just let the comment pass so we could go on enjoying our time together. I should have inquired as to what you meant. I want you to know that I have unconditional love for you. I am so proud of what you have done with your life and all your accomplishments in the future. I will love you forever. If you want to write back here is my address sharoncovert@sbcglobal.net. If not I will give you a big hug in heaven one day.

Hugs and Kisses,
Sharon

Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home